Tuesday, February 05, 2008

See what I mean...

Check the first reply that comes up. Found this doing a search on Cloverfield (the JJ Abrams movie) then on links from that search to this Lost series 4 thread. When did I find it? Pretty much straight after seeing the Atom documentary with the cat in. OMG, what if I've found the next key to some sort of big answer? OK, maybe it is just coincidence. But the collective creative consciousness thing just won't stop gaining momentum. Wouldn't it be a beautiful thing if art someday gave science some really big answers (by developing ideas that were started by both disciplines). And if it really did start here, with a few black and white cats...

http://www.lostblog.net/lost/tv/show/beginning-of-the-end-wrap-up#comment-174558

My reply:
Something very weird is happening. Not seen this first episode of Lost (no Sky) but am freaked out about the cat thing. Three places. My novels. The BBC documentary last night. And now Lost. Was the cat thing actually in the new series. Would really appreciate anything that helps my exploration of the collective creative consciousness. I was even considering calling one of my later novels in the series 'The End Of The Beginning' (no longer the plan but another curiosity)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home